Pages

Monday, November 01, 2010

Long time no scrap to share

I haven't been scrapping all that much lately .... Paige is a very active demanding baby and boy does she lets me know when she is not happy.
I have been doing a few Design Team layouts some for Inspired Crafts and some Christmas layouts for Australian Crafting Ideas Magazine .... all of which you are going to have to wait for.
But in the mean time I do what to share some photos taken last night of the girl and the Voute Boys trick or treating. We all had heaps of fun and I think it is great that the tradition is finally catching on here in Australia and is getting bigger every year. In our street we had one house done up like a grave yard and every fourth house handed out lollies - the kids came home with heaps of them....wonder if I am too old to dress up and knock on doors trick or treating???
Bronte now wants a Halloween Party next year....might tie it in with my Birthday??







No comments: