Pages

Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Scrapbooking Ideas Magazine Volume 11

My most recent article for the Australian Scrapbooking Ideas magazine is about online scrapbooking Kits. I approached for fantastic online kit sites and told them about my article and what I was doing. Well the kits that I received were wonderful and there were so much product in each kit that I simply didn't have enough space in the magazine to fit in all the layouts. So I have taken some photos of them and will be sharing them here with you all.

The first group are from Scrapbooking from Scratch
The kit was jammed packed with some lovely BoBunny Products that were so easy to use and create so many wonderful layouts.
The second kit I opened was from Lime Tart this fun pack was so easy to use and the colours really enhance any photo that you put with it. I did create one other layout that isn't shown here or in the article...but I sent it in to the magazine because I couldn't decide between it and the one in the article, so I don't have a photo of it, but when I get it back I will share it with you all.
The third kit I tore into was the fabulous kit from Wicked Princesses it was simply divine to use and the hand made embellishments by Krissy were so complementary to the papers, it was like they were meant to be together.
And last but not least was the terrifically wonderful kit by Blue Bazaar this kit is filled to the brim with bright and bold colours that are suited to scrapping for boy or girl photos. So very easy and fun to use.



I hope that you like what I have done with these four kits and I highly recommend that you pop into the sites and get yourself one, two or even all of the kits as start scrapping up a storm. But be quick as they are such great kits that I am sure that they all will sell out soon.

No comments: