Pages

Monday, January 09, 2012

Catch Up

A bit of a catch up from me as I have been a bit quiet lately. My computer finally died, it has been on it's way out for ages now but it finally gave up the ghost. I now have a new and improved computer and am struggling with the learning curve to work out what is what. It is huge, is touch screen and has more functions on it than I know what to do with. I still have to work out how to get all my photos off the old computer and on to this one.....so if anyone knows any computer gurus here in Darwin let me know.
I have been asked onto a new and upcoming Design Team ..... but I can't say much more than that just yet, so stay tuned for some more exciting news later.
I have discovered a new fun challenge blog site that I am going to participate on - It is called CSI: Colour, Story, Inspirations and it looks like so much fun....now to find the time to actually do the first challenge.
With the purchase of anew computer the store was giving away DSLR cameras, so I ended up with a new Cannon to play with. I had a bit of a play with it yesterday and here is one of the photos that I took that I just had to share. Love the colour and clarity that it gets.
Okay off to hit the scrapping table now and see how much I can get done before having to go and pick up the darlings from Daycare.

No comments: