Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Love a Sketch Cybercrop at Mystical Scrapbooking

Come and join in the fun at Mystical Scrapbooking this weekend for a week long cybercrop. All the challenges are using sketches this month, so there is no excuse not to join in. For my challenge I borrowed a sketch from Page Maps and this is the layout I created with it.
Who is a Big Girl Now?
It's a layout about Paige's first time in a big bed...can't believe my baby is growing up so fast. :(
Here are a few close ups of the layout....I have a thing for crumpling up paper flowers and bright colours at the moment....loving the look.

This layout I have created for Christine's (Shimano's) challenge. I had a bit of a mishap with the mist when I was doing the splotching....I took the lid off and spilt it everywhere....but the layout turned out okay.
I would love for you all to come and join in on the fun.

No comments: