Pages

Thursday, March 01, 2012

It has started

The new and exciting competition has started at Mystical Scrapbooks. It is not too late to join in on the fun.
The inspiration for this challenge comes from the Mystical Creature of the Dragon. I actually did two samples for this challenge as I found the criteria so inspiring. Here is my first layout that I did; it is a layout of my brother Michael and his lovely family. Then I did this layout of my girls about how different they are in looks and personalities. So pop on over to the forum and join in on the fun. I would love to see what you can come up with using the criteria of the Dragon!!!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are both BEAUTIFUL!!! I loveeeeeeee the colors and LOVING how you added the bling to the "S's" on the second one!