Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pegasus

One of the most beautiful and mysterious creatures is the Pegasus, so it is only fitting that this week we draw inspiration from it for our challenge at Mystical Scrapbooks. Pop into the gallery and see what the fantastically talented ladies come up with from the criteria.This is my sample that I did - I had a bit of fun with water and mist on this one.

Treasure

A few random photos of Bronte and Paige that I took earlier this year and had printed off.
 Some of the criteria was to have wings to represent the Pegasus ability to fly so I added a butterfly.
 Another criteria was stars.
I had some fun with water and mist on this layout - love the effect that it makes.

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeee the photos and the misting!