Pages

Friday, June 01, 2012

A quick share

I've been a bit slack lately with updating my blog, sorry. But I will do a quick catch up now.
Fairy Family
This is a layout I did for The Australian Scrapbook Ideas Magazine, there are three more in the magazine - all layouts using small multi photos....all a kind of vintage feel to them. If you would like to see the others then you will have to pick up a copy of the magazine. :)
The layout is one of the girls and me all dressed up in Fairy Costumes, we had a great time doing this photo shoot.
 A close up of some of the detail.
I went to a weekend scrap with the girls from Stamp Craft during the month, although I just had my nose operated on and I was bombed out on pain killers I still managed to do a few layouts.
Laugh
A photo of took of all the cousins having a ball while we were in Gladstone.
 Easter
A layout of all the cousins sharing their first Easter together.
 Back to Nature
A page about the girls and I and one of the many waterfalls we visited at Litchfield National Park.
 A few layout that I have created for Mystical Scrapbooks for their Mystical Creatures Competition....which hasn't got too long to run now....so keep an eye out for the winner.


 Sweet Smile

 A photo of Bronte and a fake smile that she puts on now for the camera.
 Croc Feeding
The girls and Adrian feeding the baby crocodiles at Croc Cove in Darwin city.
 Dog-gone Adorable
A layout of Paige and her love for my fur babies.
This isn't all the layouts that I have been busy doing, I have a few that I can not share....I have even managed a mini album!!! But you will all have to wait to see that. :)

2 comments:

Alannah said...

I love your page with the brown background. I live in Gladstone, QLD. smiles

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are all gorgeous! Congrats on being pubbed!!!