Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

A few cards

I had a stack of scraps and some cardstock stickers left over from a few layouts that I have done recently sitting in a pile on my desk so I decided to do a few cards. Just about everything I used was from Doodlebug Design, I just love their range - the colour, the quality and the ease in which it all goes together....even if you mix and match from any of their ranges.
All three of the cards together.

Feeling a bit Sheepish as I forgot your Birthday - this one I just had to make as I am always late for just about everyone's Birthday that is in my life.

Too Tweet - I thought that this one would be great for my new Niece that was born, whom I am still yet to meet.

Hoppy Easter - I just had to use this cute Easter Bunny - he is just too cute not to plaster all
over a card.

No comments: