Six Simple Steps
1. Choose an image and stamp with white Versa Colour ink onto white cardstock.
2. Sprinkle with clear embossing powder and shake off excess.
3. Hit the stamped images with the heat gun.
4. Spray with mist.
5. Blot off excess mist with a dry tissue.
6. Take of extra mist with a baby wipe.
The finished background looks like this.
For a little bit extra I stamped and misted on another sheet of cardstock, then cut it out and stuck it to the background for some dimension.
Stay tuned for the full layout.