Pages

Wednesday, May 01, 2013

May Memory Maze Layouts

Since joining the Memory Maze Design Team I have become addicted to Chipboard!!! Most of my layouts are now getting chipped!!! This month I wanted to fix up a Fairy House that I did a while ago, but never thought of as finished and I also wanted to demonstrate that you do not need to over-chip your layout by having an excessive amount on it, just one small piece of chipboard can add that finishing touch.
If you want to learn more about how I did the techniques on any of the individual chipboard or want a closer look, then make sure you click on the Memory Maze link and have a look at the awesome blog.

Fairy House

I have used Memory Maze's picket fence, vintage clock and vintage corners.

Daddy and Me

I have used Memory Maze's birdcage, Daddy and Me title, assorted arrows and 2012 title.

Adore Grandad

I have used Memory Maze's Grandad title

Splash

I have used Memory Maze's large reed corner.
 
 If you feel the need to get your hands on some of the delightfully wonderful chipboard designs from Memory Maze well head on over to the Memory Maze website and find a stockist near you.

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are just gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!