Pages

Saturday, September 07, 2013

Memory Maze Catch Up

I just realised that I had not updated my own blog with what I have been doing for Memory Maze this month.....yes it is still only early in the month but I have been super busy - one Design Team Reveal and a lesson already. I have more for latter in the month to...but I can't share any of that just yet. :)
Anyway I ramble, here are my layout that I have done

Dreams

I have a step by step lesson on how to create this beautiful dream catcher on the Memory Maze Blog so pop on over and have a look - it is a lot easier than you think it would be.

Navy Mum

 
Another layout I create about my time in the Navy - this time about how I am a Mum in the Navy. I seriously love how Sally has designed chipboard that suits my life. If you need any costumed made chipboard designed to suit your life then please just e-mail Sally.

In the Moment

 
I just had to use the delicate butterfly and frame with this photo of Paige, both just add a touch of softness to the layout. I love this photo of Paige, I caught her in a moment when she was sitting on a footpath playing with a handful of pebbles, I called her name and she glanced up. Love the look of concentration on her face and her beautiful big eyes.
 
So please pop into the Memory Maze Blog and have a look around, there are some great designers on the team and the products are such a high quality and so much fun to play with.
 
 
 

No comments: