Pages

Sunday, October 06, 2013

Scrapbooking Top 50 Monopoly

Monopoly has always been one of my favourite board games so how could I not play along with the Scrapbooking Top 50 Monopoly competition? Haven't heard of it? Well just click on this link and it will take you to all the details....come and join in.   

To get your game token on the go space there is a hidden challenge - it will be sent to you via a private message once you sign up. Below is my entry to get me on the board. A layout of Bronte and a two of her friends exploring the rock walls around the creek where we last went camping....oh to be young and have adventures like this again.

GO SEE DO


My first roll of the dice and I got a five which saw me land in Glitter Lane - glitter, stars and paint were the criteria that I had to work with.

When working with stars and glitter I always think of Christmas - so I wanted a Christmas photo that wasn't too Christmasy....so this one of Bronte with her snacks for Santa and the Reindeer was perfect.

Snacks

 
Now I have to wait for my turn to roll the dice again and see what my next challenge will be.

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are fabulous!!! LOVING that globe on the first one!!!