Pages

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Counterfeit Kit Subway Art Challenge

Okay computers seriously hate me...I have had my computer in the computer shop for almost two weeks now...and that was just for them to back up all my photos for me. Yeap I am computer challenged and couldn't work out a way to do it....mind you I had a ton of photos that needed to be backed up and my old computer hard rive too. Apparently they had a few issues doing it...so it just wasn't me. So without access to the internet via the computer I actually got more scrapbooking done. Here is the first one I will share. It is my take on challenge one at the Counterfeit Kit Blog, which was to use Subway Art as inspiration. This was a great challenge for me, not only did I use the kit I put together but I went through my stash and pulled out some really, really, really old stickers that I have had since I first started scrapbooking. Love it when I can use old stash and it seems like new.

Fur Friends

An older photo of Gremlin as a kitten and my boof boy Nanook.
I wanted a few more animal embellishments than I had in my kit so I added some chipboard paw prints and two chipboard malamute silhouettes.
Aren't they the cutest chipboard malamutes you have ever seen? Sally from Memory Maze Chipboard designed them for me as she knew I love my Alaskan Malamutes.
 

5 comments:

Julene Matthews said...

How lucky are you to get a special order? This layout looks cool with all those words down the side. You've done a good job here.

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute layout and the little chipboards pcs are special :)

MiliPea Designs said...

Love, love, LOVE your take on this challenge! The idea of using an entire half of a page is so clever!

cinmfoster said...

Great take on the challenge! Cute chipboard

Tara O said...

You did a great job on this challenge!!! Great LO!