Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Color Me Scrappy

I loved the colour combination for the Color Me Happy Blog Design Team call that I just had to use it with these photos of Paige. The extra requirement of using elements from the word NEW stumped me a little it....by finally I settled on; N - North (on the compass) E - Enamel Dots and W - Wood Veneers.

Right Back Atcha

I love these photos of Paige that I managed to catch...just as she was doing her "titch-titch" pointy thing. For some reason she started doing this at random times when either Adrian or I say something to her. It is super cute and makes us all laugh.
 
I really enjoyed the colour challenge so I am going to have to play with the rest of the challenges for the month...I know with my huge pile of paper I am sure to have the perfect colours.

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous!! LOVING the colors and the enamel dots!!!