Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Mystical Scrapbooks Journalling Cybercrop

Mystical Scrapbooks is having their monthly cybercrop - I love to join in with the girls on these challenges. It is a bit different this month as all the challenges are based on Journaling....which is a struggle for me as I usually only write about the date and a little about what is happening. Anyway I will be giving it a go throughout the weekend. Here is my first layout.

Bear Hunt

SORRY I AM OUT FOR PUBLICATION

be right back after I appear in

Scrapbooking Memories

Magazine


Some older photos of Bronte that I have had printed off for ages...but knew that I had to journal the story of the very different faces so kept putting it off. No excuse now not to...with the challenge. Not sure if the photo of the layout is clear enough but the journaling is about Australia Day when we went out for lunch with Jodi, Justin, Aiden, Joshua and Mathew. The kids decided that they would go into the bush a little bit on a Bear Hunt.... Bronte at first pretended to be scared... then she was brave.... then she realised that the boys had disappeared on her so she really did get scared. It lasted for about 2 minutes... when she realised I was there.


No comments: