Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Smile

I had this photo of Bronte sitting on the top of my photo pile for about 3 years - it is so orange and I do not do orange very well so it was a bit daunting. Well when I was in Canberra and discovered the Kaisercraft Store at the DFO one of the first paper ranges I saw was Cherry Blossom. I do believe it maybe an older range as all that was left were a few patterned papers and one sticker sheet....so I snapped them up. I knew that the light pinks, mints and oranges would go well with this photo of Bronte in her Ballet costume.
I wanted a soft look to the pages so I thought layers and a handmade embellishment would work.


I am really happy with how the layout turned out considering all the time I struggled with it. The Cherry Blossom range was the perfect touch to this difficult photo and I can see myself using my left overs with some other photos of the same concert.

Smile



No comments: