Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Counterfeit Kit Challenge One

The first challenge for May at the Counterfeit Kit Blog is to us the a large letter...but specifically K or Q as they are letters that are hardly ever used. I actually didn't have any large letters or monograms so I made a hand cut one from my black and white paper in my kit.

Kissy Face

I love these photos of Bronte pulling a Kissy Face....the first I have seen on her....I suspect there will be many more in years to come as she discovers selphies.

I used the cut off strips from the patterned paper to kick start my layout as I had a few of them that had bright and funky colours on them. The only thing I did add to my kit for this layout was some mist and ink, everything else was in my kit.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

What a fun trio of photos and the strips are a great design feature. This is such a fun layout and the hand-cut K is the perfect addition. Thanks for playing along!