Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Fantasy Crafters

It has been a little while since I have been on a Design Team, I had to take time away to concentrate on our move, work and our family. I also have been hit with injury or illness one after the other....but like me I slog on and was finally on the mend when I got hit with being diagnosed with diabetes..... on top of everything else. Well now I am taking time out to find myself and get my health back on track as it should be...time out for me is creating and I believe that it is healing to. Anyway I am whoffling on and what I really wanted to tell you is that I have been recently accepted on to a new Challenge Blog Design Team, and for those that know me personally you will know this new blog fits me like a glove. It is a challenge where you have to use fantasy images each month!!! How cool is that - I love anything Mystical or Magical, so Fantasy Scrappers is going to be so much fun. I hope to see you all participating. Pop on over to the blog and see the first challenge it is an "Anything Goes" challenge - so the sky is the limited.....as long as it has Fantasy in it!
This is my layout that I created for my first challenge.

Dream Sweet

 
Can you spot my Fantasy items? A fairy (my favourite Tinkerbell) and a little cute unicorn. There are also two very special sweet sleeping angles in the photo, Bronte and Paige, who have been having a few sleep overs together in each others single bed. Love watching them sleep and seeing how different they are even when sleeping. Bronte cacoons herself up in her sheet, whilst Paige holds her blankie under her nose and kicks the sheets off.
Well I hope you like my first reveal for Fantasy Crafters, please stop in and join in the fun.

No comments: