Pages

Monday, January 02, 2017

Welcome 2017

Another year gone and another underway. Already this year is leaning towards being very creative and busy. Adrian is still posted to Darwin, so it is just the girls and I here in Jervis Bay. We still have Emma our super Aupair so things are really nice right now. We are looking forward to taking advantage of the beaches and taking the stand up paddle board out more.
 
I am starting off the year on two wonderfully fabulous Design Teams the Colour Blast Team and the White with One Team. I am very excited about both of them as they complement each other nicely!! I can show case all my Colour Blast products on my monthly inspiration for White with One so I get to have double the fun whilst creating.
 
Please stop in and congratulate the other wonderfully talented ladies who also made the teams and I hope that you get lots of inspiration from us.
 
                                                        White With 1

No comments: