Pages

Sunday, June 02, 2019

My June Counterfeit Kit

June Counterfeit Kit 

I didn't quite kill my May kit... actually I didn't get anywhere near killing it at all so I have added some of my May Kit into my June kit.   So for my June Counterfeit Kit I pulled from my stash and my May Kit. 
This months inspirational Kit was from a Hip Kit and I loved it.


What I saw when I looked at the inspirational kit??; Dark blues, little black dots on white, rainbows, colourful stripes, florals with dark backgrounds, a splash of orange and  geometrical patterns. With all of this in mind I raided my stash and here are the pappers I pulled. 


Here are the die cuts, alphas and stickers I thought would suit the inspiration. 


A pretty big kit.... hopefully I can kill this on. 

2 comments:

cinmfoster said...

Beautiful kit with lots of options. Have fun with your projects

Lori said...

I love your kit! It looks like you have a lot of fun goodies to work with there!