Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2019

Cookin' Up Creations

So I came across a scrapbooking forum Cookin' Up Creations that is still running with lots of lovely ladies chatting, challenges and games. It is awesome!! It just so happens that they were holding a Challenge Team Call (Design Team) so I applied.
I was stoked when I was invited to join the team. The new team started at the start of November and we all host challenges throughout the month.
Here are my layouts so far for the month, the monthly theme was to use products from manufactures that are no longer in business, so a great way to dig deep from our stash.
PRECIOUS 
Using My Little Shoe Box
JOY RIDE
Using Sassafras Lass
2 CUTE
Using Basic Grey
I would love to see you all come on over the Cookin' Up Creations to join in the fun. 

No comments: