Pages

Tuesday, June 01, 2021

June Counterfeit Kit Blog Hop

 Hello Counterfeiters. It is June 1st, which means a new Counterfeiter Kit reveal and Blog Hop. 

Backyard Blooms Kit by Cocodaisy. 

The inspirational kit this month is huges, lots if materials to pick and choose from. It's big, it's vibrant and it's beautiful. Here is just two of the many photos displaying it's deliciousness. 



So how did the beautiful Backyard Bloom Kit inspire me. Well of coarse I had to find big, colourful floral papers to start with, I then teamed them with similiar bold colours. I just had to add a few Summer tgemed papers to help me through this cold snap we are having here. Today is the first day of Winter here in Australia and I don't much like the cold .... so Summer papers help me through. 


Stickers, Alphas and washi tape with bright colours and florals were pulled from my stash to help pack out my kit.

5 comments:

Julene Matthews said...

Lots of lovely bright papers TRacey and cute washi to match. I'm really wrapped up in your kit.

cinmfoster said...

Beautiful kit Tracey.

Tara O said...

Wow! I really love your bold and beautiful florals! You have a great kit to play with this month!

LCSmithSAVED said...

Highest praise - I would buy your kit! 😍

Tina Campbell said...

Gorgeous kit Tracey, I would certainly play with that kit too