Pages

Friday, September 18, 2026

Mrs Aeronaut Collection - Design Team reveal for 3Quarter Designs

Hello everyone, today I'm sharing another layout created with the stunning Mrs Aeronaut collection from 3Quarter Designs.


This collection was the perfect choice for these precious photos of Bronte. The rich burgundy and blush tones, beautiful florals and vintage steampunk elements work together so effortlessly, creating a page that feels both elegant and a little whimsical. I love how the clockwork cogs and honeycomb details add interest without taking away from the softness of the flowers, making it a wonderful collection for documenting those special milestone moments.


For this layout I really focused on building depth through layers. The large floral cluster became the heart of the design, with the cogs, pocket watch and honeycomb tucked in amongst the blooms to create lots of little details for the eye to discover. One of my favourite finishing touches was adding the faceted gems amongst the flowers. It took a little experimenting to find the right balance, but those tiny pops of sparkle help draw your eye around the page and finish the design without overwhelming it.


One of the things I love most about the Mrs Aeronaut collection is how easy it is to create rich, detailed layouts. The papers, florals, cogs, butterflies and vintage embellishments are all beautifully coordinated, so layering comes together naturally. 


Whether you prefer clean designs or pages filled with texture and dimension, this collection gives you everything you need to make each layout uniquely your own.


Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope this layout inspires you to create with the gorgeous Mrs Aeronaut collection from 3Quarter Designs and preserve those precious memories in a page you'll treasure for years to come.


Happy Scrapping.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment