Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2026

Silent Night Collection - Design Team Reveal for 3Quater Designs

Hello everyone, today I am sharing a layout created with the beautiful Silent Night Collection from 3Quarter Designs.


For this layout I really wanted to make the most of the pockets and envelopes from the Gimme More Pack. I had lots of Christmas photos I wanted to include, rather than choosing just one or two, so I used the pockets to tuck away some of those extra family moments. I love being able to pull out the tags and discover another photo underneath. It makes the layout a little interactive and is such a great way of including more photos without overcrowding the page.


I built the background with lots of overlapping pieces from the collection, mixing the darker papers with the softer pinks and creams. I then tucked the photos and tags in at different angles so it had that slightly jumbled collection-of-memories feel, rather than everything being too neat and structured.


For the title I used the envelope with the circular stitched Christmas decoration towards the bottom by  laying some of the foliage and flowers across it and added the word Christmas cut out from one of the cards in the Gimme More pack, making it a feature amongst all the photos rather than having one large traditional title.


There are so many gorgeous details in Silent Night to play with. I used the Christmas trees, Santa, bells, nutcrackers, baubles and other little festive pieces throughout the page, layering some over the pockets and photos to help bring everything together. The little wooden train along the bottom was perfect for creating a continuous line across the layout and grounding all those layers above it.


I love the colour combination in this collection. The deep burgundy and black give it plenty of contrast, while the dusty pinks, creams and traditional Christmas greens soften everything beautifully. It is festive without being restricted to the usual bright red and green Christmas palette, which makes it really easy to work with different photos.


The Silent Night Collection, together with the Gimme More Pack, gave me so many options for creating layers, hiding photos and adding all those little details that make you want to keep looking around the page. It was a lovely way to bring together lots of family moments and turn them into one big collection of Christmas memories.


Thanks for stopping in and having a look at my latest 3Quarter Designs creation.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment