Pages

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

First Layouts uploaded



Okay I did a CyberCrop on the weekend at Every Moment Matters here is the link to the site if you are interested. http://www.everymomentmatters.com.au/home/index.php

I entered two of the challenges and even won one!!! Wahoo - can you guess which one I won with??? I won with Fairytales!!!!
The challenge was to use yellow and a keepsake. Well you can see that I used a yellow and pink colour combination and the keepsakes that I used was the frangipani - it was a napkin ring on the tables at the wedding, the smaller frangipanis on the cardboard where from the front of the wedding invitaions and the verse is the one that I wrote for the inside of the wedding invite.
The other challenge that I entered was a name challenge you had to do a Layout explaining a name and why it was chosen - I did a layout of Gizmo (my Devon Rex cat) and Tiara (my Alaskan Malamute) and in the journalling I explained why I had picked their names.

Hugs
Tracey

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Hi Tracey, I just adore these two layouts truly inspirational work.
Well done on winning.