Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Scrap That Baby Blog

My first layout as a Design Team Member on the Scrap That Baby Challenge Blog. The Prompt was to do a layout about "How I met your Father".

This had me stumped for a little while until I decided to tell the store of how Adrian and I met. Not really romantic - we met in a Pub on my Birthday. I decided to include a photo of Adrian and I as a couple taken in the year we met and a recent photo of the girls and titled it "The Start of it"

The prompt that is currently going is "Step by Step". I have been so busy lately organising a Scrapbooking Bus Tour that I haven't had time to scrap, but I thought I would share this layout of Bronte learning to Crawl.


Keep a look out on the Scrap That Baby Blog as there is something exciting happening really soon.

1 comment:

Melanie H said...

Gorgoeus page Tracey, I too met my husband at an ex-servicemans club. lol