Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Update

Scrap That Baby is having a blog hop and it is the first time I will be having people hop over to my blog. I am excited about it and scared at the same time. Never had that many people visit my blog at the one time. But it is going to be a lot of fun so make sure you come back for it.

Beautiful Day
We went for a walk/bike ride/play along the beach at Safety Bay today. It was lovely. The weather was perfect. Bronte is getting better and better at riding her bike, on the way to somewhere, but on the return trip she starts to slow down and needs to be pushed to keep going.
Here are a few photos from our morning out - Bronte on one of the twisty twirly thingies and Paige sitting - yes she is kind of sitting now.




Have you noticed the changes on my blog?? I have added galleries and have had a lovely lady Kristine play around with the formatting a bit. There will also be some for changes happening soon, so you have to come back to see them.

No comments: