Pages

Sunday, November 06, 2011

Off to the Races Cybercrop

Another fun weekend scrapping this weekend at Mystical Scrapbooking Off to the Races Cybercrop. There is still plenty of time to join in as it runs until Friday evening. So a whole week to get the challenges done.....no excuses not to now.

This layout Beauty is one that I did for Trudie's Elements Challenge. You had to include; Kraft, green, a banner, flowers and bling.
This is one of the two layouts that I did for the 30 minute speed scrap. I had so much fun doing them, would you believe giving a time limit to your scrapping actually gives you a rush!! LOL I kid you not.
My second layout for the 30 minute speed challenge. But I failed with this one...I was meant to use 8 patterned papers. I acutally punched out enough in the butterflies but ended up not using them. Whoops.
And last but not least is Donna's sketch challenge....plus if you use a horse in your photos you get a bonus. Well I didn't have a horse so I used the next best thing....a Zebra.
So pop in and have a chat and play with us. It is a lot of fun and there are some great layouts going into the gallery for some wonderful inspiration.

No comments: