Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Old Photos - New Look.

I have had these photos on my mobile phone for years now...well two and half at least (Bronte is only two in the photos) and I have only just recently worked out how to print from my phone. So when I managed to get a hold of this Nikki Sivils Collection - Get Well Soon, I just knew I had to scrap them with the photos of Bronte in Hospital for the very first time.
I must admit I had a ball using this range it is very easy and fun to use. The girls were drawing along beside me as I scrapped and they both enjoyed looking and and playing with all the medical themed bits and pieces. I had to put my foot down and chase them away when they discover that the band aides would actually stick to their skin like real ones!!!

Here are a few close ups of the embellishment clusters that I created, such a great range that there is not much need to any many extras to them.


I actually used a real medicine bottle for the glass ring - I spayed a bit ob mist onto a plastic container, enough to make a small pool, then dipped the medicine bottle into it and stamped it onto the layout.

No comments: