1. First choose a word that you want as the title - I am using a Sticker Sheet from Doodlebug Design. I have already used the word Easter as a title for another layout so I am just using the left over negative shape.
2. Cut out the word the negative word.
3.Place the cut out word onto a piece of scrap paper and trace around it.
4. Take off the negative word so that you can see the outline
5. Cut out the centre of the shape, do not go all the way up to the pen mark - you need to leave at little
bit of an edge so that the negative shape will stick to it.
6. Peel off the sticker backing and stick the negative word to the scrap paper outline - you are creating a big shield to stop excess spray getting onto your layout.
7. Position the scrap paper with the negative word onto place on your layout. Place extra scrap paper over your layout as your will be spraying mist soon and you don't want it going all over your page.
8. Spray the negative word with some mist.
9. Remove the shield and negative word, leave to dry.
10. Once dry outline the word with a thin black marker.
Here is my finished layout. I added a banner under the title to give it some dimension. Another great idea is to run some alpha stickers half way across the misted word to add some interest to the title.
My layout is of Paige and Bronte with their cousins Jasmine, Elana and Jordan at Easter Time on an Egg Hunt. You can tell by the look on their faces that they all had fun.