Welcome to my second installment of my new technique class - this time it is a technique that is really easy to do and one that I always seem to forget about - colouring chipboard.
Six Simple Steps
Colouring and Embossing Chipboard
1. Take out chipboard from packet.
2. Cut the chipboard into two pieces - this is so that you can use it as two different embellishments.
3. Using a sponge finger dabber and Versa Colour ink colour the chipboard.
4.Using the finger dabber allows you to use a variety of different colours on a small area.
5. Sprinkle clear embossing powder over the coloured chipboard.
6. Hit the chipboard with a heat gun.
Some sneak peek close ups of how they turned out.
Stay tuned for the whole layout.