Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Memory Maze Share

I am playing catch up with my Memory Maze layouts, so grab a cuppa and scroll through the beautiful layouts that I have created with some of the most amazing chipboard I have ever had the privilege of working with.

November

Adore

Me and Nanook, my first Alaskan Malamute who stole my heart. Quiet a few pieces of Memory Maze chipboard used on this layout. For the full description head on over to the Memory Maze Blog.

Beauty

My two girls - so hard getting a nice photo of them together. I used some lovely boarders and frames from the Memory Maze collection and added a touch of Heidi Swapp Mist, which complimented the chipboard so nicely.

Cute but Dangerous

A photo of the girls taken at one of the Theme Parks on the Gold Coast. I just loved the little Panda Chipboard, there are so many way to decorate it, but for this layout I used the simple technique of black ink and backed it onto white cardstock.

Daddy Loves This Girl

Adrian and Paige in a candid moment, such a contrast between the colour of their skin, love it. For a full description on how I made this layout pop on over to the Memory Maze Blog. 
 

Pocket Pages

Well I have jumped on the band wagon and have deided to do Pocket Pages - this is my first attempt. I am going to be doing it bit differently. I want to include 12x12 pages in the album so will scrap a page and then add the pockets beside the page.
Laugh Like No-one is Watching is my 12x12 page and the pocket page is below. I love how Memory Maze Designs make micro chipboard shapes that are the perfect size for the pages.

 Explore the Sea Life

 I have used the chipboard title "Sea Life" and have done a rainbow ombre effect on it with Gelatos. I really love how the Gelatos takes to the quality of the chipboard and gives a fantastic effect.

Family

Glitter time - glitter always makes me smile. For this layout I used the word title "Family" and cut up a banner to use as some arrows. Seriously I love how versatile Memory Maze chipboard is.


Love This Girl

I mixed up the chipboard for this layout - a frame, a bird cage and a hot air balloon. Such odd combination but it all works together so nicely.

Ride the Waves

A fun layout of Paige ridding on a wobble surfboard at the gardens. I just had to use the chipboard title "Ride the Waves" with this photo. Head to the Memory Maze Blog to read about how I got the two tone lettering on the title.

Told you to grab a cuppa - I had a stack of layouts to share. Please check out your local scrapbook store or you on line store to see if they sell Memory Maze products as they seriously are the best quality and the most versatile that I have used. If they don't stock them then ask the owner to get in contact with Sally from Memory Maze Designs and she would be more than willing to help them.
 
 

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You have been busy!! These are all GORGEOUS!!!!!!!