Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Monopoloy


I have been playing along with the Monopoly competition over at Scrapbooking Top50 Australia and it has been a lot of fun. I just had to play catch up after our holiday in Thailand. But I got there and have now completed all eight challenges.

Week Four -  Techniques

I landed on Sewing Street and had to use the following criteria on my layout.

Family Dress Up

I have hand stitched a boarder down the right hand side of the photo and have used paper leaves around the flowers.

Week Five - Sketches

I landed on Multi Lane. Which was to use the sketch with multi photos and twine.

Tiger Temple

Lots of twine and I stuck to the sketch.

 Week Six - Products

For this challenge I landed on Chipboard Cul-de-sac and had to use the following criteria.

Sand and Surf

I used a Memory Maze Chipboard title for my chippy, a camera resin and the mist in the background.

Week Seven - Quote Challenge

I was lucky this week and landed on Family Close, I had the perfect photo for the perfect quote.

Family Photo Op

 I hand wrote the quote under the photo and used some Memory Maze chipboard for my title and there are lots of cut out paper hearts.

Week Eight - Inspirational Pictures

 I landed on chance again this week, so I could pick which Inspirational Picture I wanted to as long as I added either a polaroid frame or photo strip. I did a photo strip last challenge so this one I used some polaroid frames from Maya Road. For the Inspirational Picture I choose Splatter Street and had to use the following criteria;

Circus

 I used the roundabout and the streets leading out from them as my inspiration and made a small ink circle and run marks leading out of them.
Well I hope you enjoyed my layouts for the Monopoly Competition. I must admit I loved doing them and had a ball playing along.



No comments: