Pages

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Fairytale Competition at Mystical Scrapbooks

Well the first challenge has gone live and what I love about this competition is that you can join in at any stage and there is no eliminations so you can play right to the very end. The first challenge is Hansel and Gretel and these are the requirements, so if you get time come and join in the fun, there are some great prizes to be won.
So using the criteria I just knew I wanted to use some photos from Movie World that I had - the colours criteria was a perfect combination for these busy bright colours of Bronte and Paige meeting their favourite TV character..........

Scooby Dooby Doo

 
Now with my computer being in the store I am a bit behind in getting the first challenge up...because now the second one has been posted. So bear with me as I introduce the second challenge for the Fairytale Competition, it is Goldilocks and here is the criteria.
 

This is my layout that I created - loved getting messy with the texture paste, which I added some brown paint to create a muddy look. I love using metallic gold on my layouts, just a tiny touch gives it a really classical look (well I think so). :)

Cheese

Some photo booth photos of the girls and I just mucking about.
 
So if you are looking for some fun and to be inspired to scrap then come and join in with the Mystical Fairytale Competition.

No comments: