Pages

Sunday, January 19, 2014

My turn at Memory Maze Blog

It is my half monthly post at the Memory Maze Blog and for our Celebrations theme I created three projects, two layouts and a canvas!!! Yes an off the pages project from me!!! There must be a blue moon. LOL. Anyway here they are and if you are after more details then click on this link to the Memory Maze Blog and have a bit of a read. I have done a really long post so grab a brew before you head there and have a look at my creations in detail and also read two step by steps that I did.

Love You To The Stars and Beyond

A layout to celebrate how much I love my two girls.

Life is a Beautiful Ride

My first ever canvas....it is such a beautiful mess, I love it. Celebrating how we love to live life in our family by letting the girls have their adventures.

Cute Family


Celebrating our family.
 

No comments: