Pages

Thursday, October 08, 2020

Sharing

Sometimes I just have to get on and share a few layout that I have created recently. 

This one I created for Challenge One last month on the Counterfeit Kit Blog - It was a Tic-Tac-Tow challenge.

One of my favourite layouts that I have done recently and one of my favourite experiences - a bucket list moment. Spending the day with dolphins, certainly was surreal.
One of my layouts I have created for Bee Arty by Colour Blast - love the bold patterns and colours in these products. So much fun to use.
White with One challenge - use white and orange!!! Not a colour I use too often so I did struggle a bit but we have the purrrrrfect pet to match with orange..... Amber, our red tabby cat. Not sure that Paige was too impressed with what Amber was trying to do, steal one of her chips.
This layout is a just because layout, just for fun and no DT commitments in mind when creating. Sometime is is nice to just have a bit of a play. At the moment Paige is obsessed with sloths so when we went on a bush walk and she found a few fallen trees she has to show off her sloth style. How could I not team this photo with a sloth cutfile??

Paige surprised me this year and asked for a Unicorn Themed party....my little Tom Boy is turning girlie!!! Well she has her times when she is and then times when she is back to superheros and gaming. She has the best of both worlds. I created this layout for Mulberry Lane Studio to showcase some of their flairs. MLS has now gone out of business due, which is sad as it was a small Australian Company.
I have a heap more layouts to share with you, I just need to pull myself away from creating to pop them up here and share with you.
 

 

No comments: