Pages

Thursday, October 08, 2020

Brrrrrr It's Cold Outside

Sometime I want to scrap a photo and I don't have any paper that works with it, so I pull out my mixed media and create my own background. 

For this one I used my Cameo Silhouette to cut a cutfile snowflake to use as mask which I teamed with some Colour Blast Shimmer Spray and sprayed over the snowflake to create a reverse image outline. I then flipped the snowflake over and to used it as a stamp. You can see the two ways I have used it on the photo below.

I then created the rest of my layout on the background and finished off the page by using the snowflake as an embellishment, spraying it blue, cutting in half when it was dry and tucking it under the photo. Teamed with the "Brrrrrr It's Cold Outside" cutfile it has help me to create a page that reflects the photo.




No comments: