Pages

Friday, April 29, 2022

Exciting Announcement

 Hello everyone, I am super excited to announce to you all that I have been asked to be on another Creative Team. It is wonderful company called Jennifer Edwardson Creative Inc. I am part of Jennifer's cut file creative team so each month I get to play with the most wonderful new cut files which just help me enhance my scrapbooking layouts.

Here are three of the projects that I created using the April Release cut files. 

Bloom


I have used the Easter Egg Wreath with the Bloom Bundle cut files

Some Bunny Loves You

Here I have used the Easter Cut File Bundle to create this sweet layout of the girls first Easter together.

Love You Always 

Another first Easter layout this time I used the Floral Frame Cut File.
Please stop by the Jennifer Edwardson store and have a look around, there is some amazing stuff in stock; from digital cut files to creative scrapbooking kits and Fusion Mineral Paint for altering your furniture. Not sure if I have mentioned this before here on my blog, but my furniture around the house has started to look tired and too dark for the house we have now, so I have been slowly revamping them to give them a new fresh looks.

Take care.

#jenniferedwardsoncreativeinc #jenniferedwardsoncutfiles #shopjenniferedwardsondotcom#jenniferedwardsoncreativeteam




2 comments:

Tara O said...

Congratulations! Your layouts rock!

Tina Campbell said...

Congratulations :) Looking forward to seeing your creations and these layouts are so cool :)