Hello everyone, today I'm sharing my second layout created with the beautiful Timeless Gallery collection from 3Quarter Designs. This layout brought back so many childhood memories for me. As soon as I started playing with the Timeless Gallery collection, I was reminded of spending hours decorating my dollhouse, carefully arranging furniture, pictures and little treasures until everything felt just right. That's exactly how creating this page felt, building a cosy room one piece at a time and finding the perfect home for each photo and embellishment.
For this page I imagined a family room filled with the memories that mean the most to us. The shelves, books, lamps, vases and home décor pieces all work together to create a warm and inviting scene, while the framed photographs become the heart of the layout. I love how the wallpaper background instantly gives the feeling of stepping into a home where every picture has a story to tell.

Rather than creating traditional embellishment clusters, I used the decorative pieces as though I was styling a room. Tucking books onto the shelves, balancing the lamp with the vase and layering the smaller décor items across the cabinet helped create a natural flow while keeping the focus firmly on the photos. The title banner, Moments Frozen in Time, was the perfect finishing touch and captures exactly what scrapbooking is all about.

If you've been looking for a collection that lets you tell your story in a unique and creative way, I can highly recommend giving this one a try.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope this layout inspires you to create your own little gallery wall filled with the people, pets and memories that make your house a home.
Happy scrapping.


No comments:
Post a Comment