Pages

Monday, September 30, 2024

Scraptember Day 16 Cutfile, Punch or Dies

Day 16 - Cutfile, Punch or Dies

I know I have jumped ahead three prompts and skipped days 14 and 15 but I promise I will catch up.... my excuse is that I just had to scrap this photo of the girls that I forgot I had in my pile of photos. It's not often these days I get photos of the girls being nice to each other (typical teenagers) so I just had to use these beautiful papers from Paper Rose. A lot of fussy cutting teamed with the required die-cut leaves and title as the prompt inspiration. 


I thought I would add a few close up shots so you can see the detail of the die-cuts and how perfectly well they match the patterned papers. I love using double-sided patterns with the dies as they give you two colour or pattern options to use on your layout. For something a bit different, I decided to try the dies with some vellum and created a few extra leaves and vines to include in the clusters and then I did a word for the title. 





I really love how the layout has turned out—soft, feminine but also outdoorsy (is that a word?). The added touches of tiny gems and spray splatters finish it off. 

No comments: