Pages

Monday, September 30, 2024

Scraptember - Days 11, 12 and 13 - catcup

 It has been so busy here that I have fallen a bit behind but I am committed to doing all the Scrapbtember prompts!! Here are a few that I have done so far.

Day 11 - Long Title

I wanted to try something a little different for this layout of Bronte in her peach dress, I wanted to use angles to create a dynamic and visually engaging layout that draws the eye, after all as Life is about how you look at things. It’s all about perspective and the angles you choose to see and Bronte certainly sees life differently. 

Day 12 - Holiday

I really didn't need a prompt to scrap any of our Hawaii Holiday photos (which there are many) but seeing as Holiday was the prompt, how could I say not! A bit of mixed media and doodling, with some simple embellishment to create a fulfilled page, that goes along with the topic of learning to surf on Waikiki Beach!! 


Day 13 - Mixed Media 

For the prompt of Mixed Media I wanted to create a complete layout using just mixed media, so I pulled out my Colour Blast Colour Pastes and Shimmer Sprays, with stencils and then some stamping. A lot of messy fun but I love how the layout has turned out, pretty and delicate. 

Thanks for stopping in and stop back in soon as I have a few layouts that I am putting the finishing touches on. 

No comments: